Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Time...

Now that my job is ending, I figure it is time to make amends with all my lovely followers and subscribers here and on YouTube.  I know I have been MIA because of the no computer thing and I really hate it!  Between work and home, I just have not had the drive in the evenings to do makeup or loaf around on YouTube like I used to.  I have been hitting the sack at around 9 or 10 every night and it just has not felt right.

Since my layoff, today being my last day at work, I have thought that I really must consume myself with projects so as to not get bored, thus causing insanity!  I got a planner and I plan (no pun intended...how ever bad) to use it!  I have lists of videos I am going to be making and blog posts in the works.  I hope and plan to get online each and every day to get some sort of work out there for you guys to enjoy since I have slight access to a computer for job hunting.

I had planned a trip to the nearest CCO to create another tour video and that just won't be happening probably for a VERY long time.  The CCO that I speak of is in Nashville, TN and I am sure you have all heard and seen the photos of the terrible flooding in that city.  The flooding took over the Opry Mills Outlet Mall which was the home of the CCO.  The water is starting to receed, but it will be a VERY long time before they are open for business again.  I hope to be able to plan a trip south after the oil spill is contained a bit and the diesel smell is out fo the air in Mobil to be able to visit that outlet mall and CCO for a tour.  Until then, I do have some fun and exciting things planned.

Since I don't have a job and unemployment is not guaranteed, I will have to hold off on giveaways...however badly I don't want to.  I may have a few things stockpiled that I can do a small giveaway with but purchasing new items is not in my near future.  I don't even know if my situation will allow me to purchase for reviews, but I will certainly do my best so I can inform you guys of the new products out there.

So, this is a small update for you all.  I plan to do a Vlog this weekend to really update you about things coming up so make sure to stay tuned for that.  I will resume nail swatches here soon and some reviews that I don't plan to create videos for.  Plus, the battle of the primers will be a huge undertaking since I will actually have time to devote each day to this.  If you have suggestions on "match-ups" or a primer you would like to see in the battle, let me know in the comments below or email me!  I will release the list of primers I have already planned to include within the next couple of days as well as the rating system i will go by!  Any suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks again for all of your patience and I cannot WAIT to get back into the swing of things!  I am super stoked and I am not going to let my current situation get my down!  I am going to use my time wisely and keep myself busy with all of you!  :)

Much love always - xoxo - Laura

No comments: